Sunday, September 2, 2012

Capable to Pass

I heard a message from Sheryl Brady where she preaching of how Jesus was a teacher and teachers have to give test to ensure that the student will apply what they have learned correctly. She continues to describe how God gives us test because He knows we are capable of passing them but our test will confirm if we are ready to be promoted to the next level. See the bible says that we will go from glory to glory to glory and I believe that every test we pass is allowing us an opportunity to be presented with God's glory. The joy for me is when I reflect back to what God did the last time when my faith was tested and He showed up in a remarkable way. So based on the magnitude of His glory last time I can't imagine how He will reveal his glory this time. Most of what we experience and go through we have faced similar before we just have to believe, trust, and know that God will do it. Be Blessed!



E. Necole

Wednesday our topic will be about rappers who rap about the Gospel...........

No comments:

Post a Comment